Work with the best
NorthPoint Financial is a leading provider of Software Solutions and Services to Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, and Service Providers. We provide a full range of services to help our clients enhance business processes, transparency, compliance, and analytics in order to minimize risk and maximize profitability. Our team's deep understanding of diverse investment strategies, operational workflows, and technology allows us to provide our clients with optimal solutions.
- Does complexity introduce risk?
- Complexity equals risk. The complex tasks involved with managing different strategies and portfolios comprised of diverse asset types force investment managers to use disparate systems and a myriad of manual processes. This approach introduces risk because it is prone to human error and does not provide decision makers with timely, consolidated information. To resolve this challenge, managers must integrate all assets and the associated workflows into a single, consolidated platform to reduce complexity, minimize risk, and improve timeliness and quality of data.
- How efficient are your operations?
- Inefficient operational environments not only introduce risk, but are also costly and limit scalability. Investment managers deal with complex trading and operational workflows on a daily basis that require the integration of information from multiple sources. Usually, this integration is done through a combination of spreadsheets and manual processes - which is inefficient and time-consuming. Organizations that focus on consolidating processes into a single, efficient operational platform will reduce costs, minimize risk, and improve scalability.
- Can your portfolio management system manage all asset types?
- Commercial portfolio management systems do not provide the necessary flexibility to handle all asset types within a single platform, especially for complex assets such as bank loans, swaps, and other illiquid or deal-based structures. As a result, investment managers are forced to augment these systems with a combination of spreadsheets and manual processes - which increase complexity and consequently, introduce risk. By establishing a single, consolidated portfolio management system across all asset classes, managers can minimize complexity, improve timeliness and quality of data, and simplify the management of assets to empower better decision-making.
- Can your platform handle change?
- As new market opportunities present themselves in the form of new asset classes or strategies, will your platform allow you to take advantage of them? Will it require timely and costly customizations or even worse - substantial manual workarounds? Change is inherent in the investment management space, as managers continuously seek to maximize returns using new and evolving strategies. As your business expands, a multi-faceted and extensible platform that can evolve, reduce complexity, establish order, and help you make better investment decisions becomes a high priority - one that can accommodate change for today and tomorrow in your firm's search for alpha.