My first top 20 questions to ask when buying a digital camera.
1. How many megapixels resolution? Once and for all, at least for me, it is necessary to obtain the highest resolution possible to buy their currency at the time of purchase. Period.
2. Who has made the goal? Most cameras will give you an idea of where the goal was just looking around the room before the lens. Whether the camera lens had the reputation of a company like Leica, Zeiss, Canon, etc. .. Quality objective is one of the most important factors you should consider especially if you intend to use it for commercial reasons, technical or scientific purposes.
3. Will I need interchangeable lenses? How are they available for my camera specific in mind? Having the option of interchangeable lenses gives you the freedom to experiment with different focal lengths. Although some P & S (point and shoot) DSLR cameras cannot compete with a generous zoom for a system of non-interchangeable lenses. It should also be noted the number of lenses available for use with your camera because of the flexibility reasons. You can cover almost all of “zoom” with interchangeable lenses that modest zoom ranges interchangeable lens systems, or S & P cameras.
4. Does it not have a zoom capability? What is the scope? Almost all the applications listed above, I need a zoom (telephoto) or outside (wide), especially if you do not have space to move around the object you are shooting. For landscape shots, wide angle shots are ubiquitous and on appeal, while the zoom on the details, like a break and the wide angle shots. For weddings and events, you need a zoom, because there will be times when you have little space and time, you will have difficulty moving. It is good to know that you can do all types of shooting, even without leaving your beautiful position.A zoom will give you the efficiency and versatility of your photography, so my suggestion is to go for the longest series can be obtained (usually by a 7X to 10X for Point and shoots). It is also worth noting the speed of zoom in or out it will be a factor if you shoot events like weddings. If you are unable to grasp that “decisive moment” to climb speed.
Five sick. Available to capture RAW images? Many photographers as you have a digital camera function if you want big prints of your photos. Even if this is correct, the main reason why you want this is because the advantage that you … Real full control of your photos … of exposure, color, metadata, and much hdr more.
6. Can I connect an external flash? Have the capacity external flash will give you the power and creative freedom to light the subject so that all you want. You can connect your digital camera to all types of lighting with more options and versatility. This is the form of a hot shoe or a PC-Sync socket. If your camera does not have this function, there is still hope, said flash accessories are sold by partner companies in several flavors that do the same job, more or less.
7. Has it a tripod socket? Some of the best photos I’ve seen are certainly done with a tripod, which is a must if you want to do this kind of photography.The plans available light in a marriage, life and product shots still, studio of art and photos … everybody needs a tripod to the success of the performance … so guess what happens when you do not have a tripod? … We can not use a tripod!
8. development manual and automatic? It will not be obvious at first why it is necessary especially if you’re just starting in photography. But if you’re like me … Full control of the “freak” when it comes to cameras … and want to express your creativity is a must have.
9. Can you connect to filters? and what size filter? creative expression through effects is one of the many reasons that makes photography fun and exciting, and testing of filters is a creative exercise, you should try your photography especially if you are a beginner. Remember always to ask if the camera you are considering a digital filter that can process and ask for the screen size. (To save you the right to buy a filter with the filter size problem) Please note that most digital SLR should be able to handle filters for most purposes that are integrated within the filter thread lens.Most P & S (point and shoot) digital cameras do not usually have a filter thread incorporated in May and need accessories like this; you should check to see sure.Again There are many accessories in May third parties who buy filters to fit your P & S digital cameras do not have this provision. I will discuss this in a future post and to watch. (Or subscribe to my announcement of the list (feed via e-mail), so you will know when it is high.
10. Can I upgrade the firmware? The good thing for some manufacturers of digital cameras is they continue to improve their digital cameras, even after selling it to you … is available as a firmware upgrade. Usually, it is an improvement compared to an or more characteristics of a camera. Make sure your digital camera you are considering buying is a simple way to update its firmware. It is in the form of a simple download via the site manufacturer’s Web (and now preferred) or a warning CDROM.Another FREE – be sure to consider whether a reduction is possible, or even with the digital camera … Why is it necessary to request a drop … Why you May want to reinstall a firmware earlier … just in case you do not like the result of a firmware, it upgrade.Occasionally is a function that is removed from the update that came to bed and it was decided that you want to keep this service instead of a bunch of small updates to the new firmware. (Yes, I have personally experienced.)
11. There are objects or additional software to go with? Some people ignore the fact that you can save a lot of money just to do simple arithmetic. Did you know that you can actually get your digital camera for less when it comes study and the market? If you buy a digital camera comes with software that you can actually use … like photoshop, elements, or any other software for editing images for this issue, has already recorded “the money that would otherwise spend. Some retailers throw many extra … If ask.Always just try to ask these things that you buy at the end, however, if it is not – like bags, extra batteries, additional lenses, memory cards, tripod, cleaning products, etc.. … Believe me you will end up buying these things not to put on the front. What you have to lose, just ask. You think I do not want any of my camera as the acquisition cost of up to 30% Get away.
12. There is a local support in your region? Find the answer to that will give you a significant advantage over the long term. It would be better not sleep at night because he believes that more security – that if something goes wrong with your digital camera, you can take to have it repaired at a moments notice? Not knowing where the equipment will be repaired (or if he reached a distance of repair facilities) is one of the worst feelings a photographer can have especially if you’re in the middle a photo or project.
13. What kind of warranty? Worldwide / Countrywide? Travel If you know very well that his country or, even better – everyone cannot guarantee your camera everywhere. always the warranty card and glue on camera bag.
14. Has the ability to take video and audio, I know, most DSLRs do not have this functionality. However, some lens reflex digital are not interchangeable. It is a very useful feature to have if you are on a project or a photo and want to save a document or procedure, a moment or an idea that would otherwise be recalled problems or even in writing. It is always a good idea to bring a camera to P & S backup function.The what you could do with audio and video on a Photoshoot is limited by your imagination … interviews, documentation, quips funny, procedures training, Bloopers, etc.
15. It has a manual white balance? white balance is one of the most impressive digital cameras. The fun and exciting to work with him. After this option photography fun-o-meter up. In future posts, I white balance will be discussed in detail in order be sure to stay tuned.
16. How is sensitive to infrared? If you plan to make infrared photos or enter the exciting world of infrared photography to art, then you want to know if your digital camera can do. TIP: There is an easy way to test the sensitivity of the digital infrared camera is using a very standard – a remote control. For the S & P, you can point the remote at the lens and the shape that the light is low. This should give you an idea of the sensitivity of the IR camera. For DSLRs, you’ll need to take pictures of the LED and test a little “or you can simply search Google or the model camera that you have in mind for other experiences and thoughts on the matter.
17. ISO sensitivity? adjustable manually? ISO sensitivity is a term that refers to the sensitivity of film to light. In the digital world, it refers to the sensitive nature of the electronic sensor of your digital camera compared to the standard ISO film.The used for greater sensitivity of the camera faster or better, you can save a specific amount of ISO light.High is useful to take better pictures in the dark … as parameters in a church or in the night. ISO higher, the more you can capture the details of a dark scene. An caution – note the amount of noise this camera at high ISO. Some people and some do not. Again, do not be afraid to ask or do research on the noise characteristics of your model of camera in mind to see if it is the right choice for you.
18. How high or low, you can set the shutter speed? What are the minimum and maximum opening settings? Shutter speed settings and opening the fundamental mechanisms that drive the device and controls the amount of light that has been exposed to the film or image sensor. You can use the high shutter speeds into action to prevent strokes and vibrations of the device and is used only for shutter speeds movement and the long or bulb exposures. You can check information on these websites you have given in the 1st can be seen that the technical specifications for a camera. A bulb or “T” of the function is a feature to have because you can take risks for virtually very extended periods. Another feature is that if the device has a remote control for Use of this bulb or “T” mode. This gives you the ability to take pictures without holding the camera and add the camera shake. “With the theme of openness, small (small aperture opening) allows you to have greater depth of field so that the pictures are clear nearly far on a large aperture (open aperture) where your pictures have a depth of field and seem to “selectively concentrated
19. has a form of image stabilization? New cameras how often that character. In short, an image stabilizer is a kind of mechanism built into the lens or the camera (as the manufacturer and their implementation) that basically prevents you from obtaining blurred images when shooting in low light, or if you use a long or telephoto lens. With this function can make the difference between a blurry photo (aka no photo!) a one.
20 usable. How can concentrate in the vicinity? macro skills? more the device can focus the bulk … image of an object that can be taken about the final size image of the pictures … and the picture of the object. .. more details, you can get. If you want to take pictures of small objects such as flowers and beautiful details, it ‘ is a must-have.That is everything. Whew.Do is really to go beyond all these issues … Of course not, but even if only to study and reflect on half of them … and take time … I promise you one thing that certainly will … … be very intelligent! When he first began to ask these questions … you are ergo in a better position to decide what to buy a digital camera … Because you are now armed with the most powerful tool anyone can have the power of information! In However, I hope you will find much more value to their own problems, like many of my friends and being able to get the camera in your dreams.Enjoy!